We have taken measures to ensure we are doing our part in helping to ensure physical distancing where we can. As a result, Counsellors will be working from a hybrid approach, with a mix of remote and in-person work.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology or Counselling. Please note that we also welcome applications from internationally trained professionals who have completed the Bridge to Registration and Employment in Mental Health program (BREM).
- Registration and good standing with Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers and/or College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario.
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology AND Registered with respective provincial College of Psychologists
- Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
- Minimum 3 years of experience (preferably post-graduate) working in the mental health field, ideally with adolescents, adults
- Expertise in individual and family therapy, couple counselling, and demonstrated ability to effectively connect with youth, families and the community
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with at risk adolescents and adults
- Strong case management, administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Please send your resume by email, will contact to you ...Thank you.